Document Processing within SharePoint Apps
Aspose.Words for SharePoint enhances your interactivity with your SharePoint documents by allowing you to work with Reporting, Document Conversion, and SharePoint Workflows.
- Convert a single file.
- Convert all documents from the selected folder or library.
- Option to concatenate/combine files while conversion.
- Ability to merge regions as well as work with nested regions.
- Availability of the conversion option as the server ribbon button for the SharePoint 2010/2013/2016.
- Auto-fill documents from external data sources, such as DB, SharePoint lists, or XML data files.
- UI-based tool for report generation from templates stored within SharePoint document library.
- Availability to perform paragraph alignment in Omath when inserted using EQ fields.
For detailed features please visit here.
Supported Input/Output Formats
- Microsoft Word: DOC, DOCX, RTF
- OpenOffice: ODT
- Web: MHT
- Text: TXT
Supported Output Only Formats
- Fixed Layout: PDF, XPS
- Other: EPUB, XML, FlatOpc
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS)
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS)
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- x32 and x64 servers supported.
- Starts from $999 USD.
- For detailed plans please visit the Pricing Information page.
- Evaluation version limitations.