Manipulate and export RDL & RDLC reports to various supported file formats (e.g. OOXML, DOC, RTF, and WordprocessingML, etc.) from within MS SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Configure it at the whole Reporting Services instance level or at the individual report level.
- Export the reports using the flow layout or the positioned layout.
- Comprehensive support for the RDL specifications.
- Integrate with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Produce MS Word Documents in the Portrait or Landscape page orientation.
- Provides a workaround to format the content of a single textbox in different formatting.
- Export all images of a report to a specific folder while exporting to HTML format.
- Apply round points to position the textbox elements to the nearest identified coordinates.
Flow Layout Specific Features
- Several page break options while rendering reports in the flow format.
- Set the Spacing Factor and/or Scaling Factor when generating the reports in the flow mode.
- Resolve overlapped items by truncating or pushing to appropriate directions (applies to the RDL reports in the flow layout).
- Shrink the space between various report elements.
- Ability to stretch table cells by scaling their width to accommodate contents.
Positioned Layout Specific Features
- Export the RDL tables and matrices as Microsoft Word tables or text boxes.
Supported Input Formats
- RDL (Report Definition Language)
- RDLC (Report Definition Language Client)
Supported Output Formats
- DOC (Microsoft Word 97 – 2007 Document)
- DOCX / OOXML (Office Open XML WordprocessingML Document (macro-free))
- ODT (ODF Text Document)
- EPUB (Saves in the IDPF EPUB eBook Format)
- XML (Saves in the Microsoft Word 2003 WordprocessingML format)
Supported RDL Elements
- Page, headers, footers
- Tablix (Reporting Services 2008, 2012, and 2014)
- Rectangles, lines
- Third-party controls (such as Dundas Chart for Reporting Services)
Supported Applications and Controls
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Reporting Services (64-bit)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Reporting Services (64-bit)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services (64-bit)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Reporting Services (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Report Viewer 2005/ 2008/ 2010/ 2012/ 2015 (local and remote mode)
- Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportViewerControl.Winforms, Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportViewerControl.WebForms controls of 140.X.X and 150.X.X versions
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/ 2008/ 2010/ 2012/ 2013/ 2015 Report Designer
- Starts from $1199 USD.
- For detailed plans please visit the Pricing Information page.
- Evaluation version limitations.