Aspose.Words for JasperReports helps you export reports from the JasperReports® & JasperServer to the Microsoft Word® supported formats without any loss of formatting and layout.
- Export reports from JasperReports & JasperServer to various supported file formats.
- Keep the report layout intact while exporting it to other formats.
- Support for using it with JasperServer Web Services as well as JasperServer REST API (V2).
- Ability to export lines and rectangles while exporting the reports.
- Reduce spacing between page elements proportionally.
- Resolve overlapped report items with various built-in options.
- Enforce the report page margins using various measuring units.
- Choose from three built-in methods to apply page breaks within the reports.
- Insert Microsoft Word fields, e.g., page numbers, to any point within the report document.
- Create and apply styling to differentiate the empty cells within the report document.
- Ability to change the report export configuration to apply custom page size and/or orientation.
- For a complete list of export configuration features please visit the Configuring the Export page.
Supported Output Formats
- Microsoft Word: DOC, DOCX, RTF
- OpenDocument: ODT
- Web: HTML
- Text: TXT
- Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 5.0 or higher
- JasperReports 6.0 or higher
- JasperServers 5.6.1 or higher (if you want to use Aspose.Words for JasperReports with JasperServer)
- JasperReports Server 7.1.0
- Starts from $1199 USD.
- For detailed plans please visit the Pricing Information page.
- Evaluation version limitations.