Report rendering extension that seamlessly integrates with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. Supports to manipulate RDL features and export to the supported formats in a highly accurate manner.
- Use any RDL report designer and export the report in an accurate manner.
- Supports parameterized reports to accept input values.
- Comprehensive support for RDL elements.
- Ability to specify certain configuration parameters that define how the reporting documents are generated.
Supported Input Formats
- Report Definition Language (RDL)
- Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
Supported Output Formats
- Fixed Layout: PDF, PDF/A, XPS
- eBook: EPUB
Supported RDL Elements
- Headers, footers
- Sub Report
- Gauge panel (RS2008)
- Tablix (RS2008)
Supported Report Parameters
- Page orientation
- HTML formatting
- Security attributes
- Row Across Pages
- Page size
- Page margin size
- XMP Metadata
- Debug Information
- PDF_A Conformance
- List Section
- Page Rotating Angle
Supported Custom Properties
- Table of contents
- List of tables or figures
- Line arrows
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services
- Aspose.PDF for Reporting Services2000/2005 needs .NET Framework 2.0
- Aspose.PDF for Reporting Services2008 needs .NET Framework 3.5
- Starts from $1199 USD.
- For detailed plans please visit the Pricing Information page.
- Evaluation version limitations.