Aspose.PDF for JasperReports helps you export reports from JasperReports® and JasperServer to the PDF, PDF/A, and other supported file formats. The important report features, such as charts and tables are converted without any loss in the layout or formatting.
- Export reports to PDF and other supported formats.
- Keeps the layout consistent while converting report features, e.g., tables, charts to PDF.
- Integrates with JasperReports and JasperServer.
- Easy and lightweight deployment.
Supported Input Format
- JRXML (JasperReports Layout File)
Supported Output Format
- PDF, PDF/A, PPTX
- Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 5.0 or higher.
- JasperReports 6.7.0 or higher.
- JasperServer 6.7.0 or higher (if you want to use Aspose.PDF for JasperReports with JasperServer).
- Starts from $1199 USD.
- For detailed plans please visit the Pricing Information page.
- Evaluation version limitations.