Aspose.Cells for JasperReports® helps you export the reports from the JasperReports and JasperServer to the supported file formats without losing any layout or formatting details. The charts converted into the Microsoft Excel® format remain editable.
- Easy integration with JasperReports and JasperServer.
- Export reports in the various supported file formats.
- No loss of layout or formatting after the conversion.
- Works without installing Microsoft Excel.
- Charts are exported in editable format instead of images.
Supported Output Formats
- Microsoft Excel: XLS, XLSX
- OpenDocument: ODS
- Fixed Layout: PDF
- Markup: XML
- Other: CSV, TSV, TabDelimited
- Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 1.6 or higher.
- JasperReports 6.3.0 or higher
- Starts from $999 USD.
- For detailed plans please visit the Pricing Information page.
- Evaluation version limitations.
- Other known limitations.